How To Use Facial Roller:
- Apply your favourite serum / oil or put on a face mask.
- Gently but firmly, starting from the neck, move the large roller in an outward & upward motion.
- From the centre of the face, repeat this motion 3 times on your jawline, lower cheek, cheekbones.
- Use the small roller for your under-eye, then continue with the large roller to end on your forehead.
- Repeat steps on the other half of the face.
- Add this as the final step of your day or night time beauty routine - treat it as a relaxing facial massage and watch your skin glow!
How To Use Gua Sha Tool:
- Jawline and Chin: Glide the tool upward, from the center of your chin out to the earlobe to contour the jaw.
- Forehead: Start at the center of your forehead, dividing it into three sections, and glide the tool outward.
- Cheek: Start at the nose and work upward in a swooping motion along the cheeks and cheekbones, moving outward toward your ears. Scrape once then move down a bit and scrape again.
- Under Eye: Start in the inner corner of the eye and glide outward toward the temple to send your eye bags packing.
- Brows: Glide upward along the brow bone, going from the inside out.
- Lips: Glide over your lips back and forth 5–7 times for a plumped pout.
- Neck: Section your neck into four areas and scrape each section from the bottom up, moving for five strokes per section.
How to use Jade|Rose Quartz Eye Mask?
After using your serum of choice and/or roller lay the cool mask over eyes. Lay in a quiet comfortable space and apply for up to 20 minutes or as long as you need.
Inhale and exhale slowly through the nose as you visualise the energetic elements flowing from your heart space through your body.
You might also want to turn the eye mask upside do and place over the jaw area to increase blood flow and soothe tension in this area.